Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Day of Work


Melissa:
hii
how is life
me: it's fiiine
i have my period
Melissa: me too
we're blood sisters

-

Melissa: maggiee
this is my last day at work
they made me a banner
theres a picture of michigan on it
and an airplane
and a picture of a plate of veggies
(dunno why) but i like it
and a picture of a cartoon house lolol!
me: is their a tucan bird on it too
Melissa: omg no unfortunately
but there is the word 'grazie' in a cursive font

-

me: u could take the Mega Bus back to michigan
Melissa: wait what if i get stabbed

-

Melissa: whaat
why is he takin a bus
is he poor
i thought he was rich

-

Melissa: why do ppl like weird smells
maybe the same reason dogs eat their poo

-

me: btw he doesnt look as retarded as that photo
that photo makes his face kinda goonie
Melissa: i will probably not recognize him then
b/c i totally have the impression of a goonie in my mind
he almost looks like this guy i know named julio

-
Melissa: i am rich bich



No comments:

Post a Comment