Saturday, September 12, 2009

Foodies

me: i saw the second vietnam No Reservations episode last night

Melissa: lololl
how did that make u feel

me: it made me want to cry
anthony looks for a place to live
and then he pays his respects to a woman whom he met in the first vietnam episode, who died

Melissa: omg really

me: it was so sad
:( :( :(

Melissa: omg im crying

me: anthony went to the buddhist temple where her ashes are
and he prayed with her son
i wanted to die

Melissa: omg fucking tears rolling down my face

me: vietnamese food is the best

Melissa: anthony bourdain
why is he so respectful
unlike andrew zimmern

me: !!! i know
omg
andrew is the worst
im so glad that anthony makes fun of him

Melissa: andrew zimmern would never do that
he would spit on her ashes and be like 'its a textural thing'

No comments:

Post a Comment