Saturday, September 12, 2009

We Don't Take Reservations

me: have u seen the No Reservations episode where he visits only shitty places?
it's 3 shitty places in one hour
it's hilarious
it's Baltimore, Detroit, and Buffalo

Melissa: LOL
omg yes
!!!
I WENT to like 2 places that he went to in detroit
the FEATHER BOWLING

me: OMG

Melissa: i bowled there
feather bowling is so fun

me: omg i cannot fucking believe u went feather bowling

Melissa: what if we went feather bowling
and saw anthony bourdain
first of all
i would say
'why the fuck are we feather bowling'

me: ahaaa
omg but i really wanted to go to the lebanese restaurant
that looked so fucking good

Melissa: omg i dont think i saw that part
cuz mommy kept switching back to real housewives of atlanta

me: lolllllll
she would

Melissa: she thought the episode was sooo boring
cuz it was poor food

No comments:

Post a Comment